Emerging Leaders in Agriculture, Technology and Enterprise (ELATE)
Diploma of Leadership and Management BSB51918
Block 1 : Developing Self and Developing Others
• BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
• BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
• BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
• BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
Block 2 : Recruitment and Selection; Agribusiness Innovation
• BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
• AHCAGB521 Select and use agricultural technology (Release 1)
• BSBINN501 Establish systems that support innovation
Block 3 : Developing Agribusiness Innovation Initiatives
• BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
• BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
• BSBRSK501 Manage risk
• BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
• BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
This program provides professional development for agribusiness professionals within farming enterprises or associated industry, who are emerging leaders, seeking to expand their career options and skills.
Delivered by Jan Rose from One World Learning, along with industry subject matter experts and guest speakers sharing their agribusiness journeys, this qualification will allow students to develop leadership and management skills, the ability to seek innovation, embrace new technologies and develop their chosen business to reach its potential within the industry.
On successful completion of all three blocks of this program participants will be awarded a Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51918). Participants who take part in specific blocks of the program will receive a Statement of Attainment for units successfully completed.
Experienced managers, emerging leaders, new managers within agricultural enterprises and technical managers moving into people management roles seeking to enhance existing skills.
One World Learning
RTO Code: 52129
This program will be delivered over three blocks of three and half days: 1. (11-14 February 2020) 2. (3-6 March 2020) 3. (24 - 27 March 2020)
- High level language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exposure to agribusiness technology
- Business/management/supervisory/team leader experience
Advanced Diploma in Business or Management
$3,755 full qualification, or $1,385 per block. Refunds: substitutes are acceptable prior to course commencement.
Accommodation and meals are additional. Please contact Elise Darsow at email@example.com or 1300 994 031 for student rates and more details.
Muresk Institute offers a variety of accommodation with shared facilities (bathrooms and lounge/common rooms). For more information view our facilities.
T: 9690 1556
The above information is correct at the time of publishing however may be subject to change.
Catch up on the latest industry advances, register your interest today!