Diploma of Leadership and Management BSB51918
BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
Block 1 : Developing Self and Developing Others
• BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
• BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
• BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
• BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
Block 2 : Recruitment and Selection; Agribusiness Innovation
• BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
• AHCAGB507 Select and use agricultural technology (alternative unit BSBLDR504 Implement diversity in the workplace)
• BSBINN501 Establish systems that support innovation (alternative unit BSBLDR513 Communicate with influence)
Block 3 : Developing Agribusiness Innovation Initiatives
• BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
• BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
• BSBRSK501 Manage risk
• BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
• BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
Emerging Leaders in Agriculture, Technology and Enterprise (ELATE)
This program provides accredited professional development for agribusiness professionals within farming enterprises or associated industry, who are emerging leaders, seeking to expand their career options and skills.
Delivered by Jan Rose from One World Learning, along with industry subject matter experts and guest speakers sharing their agribusiness journeys, this qualification will allow students to develop leadership and management skills, the ability to seek innovation, embrace new technologies and develop their chosen business to reach its potential within industry.
There are two options for completing this course:
- one where you obtain a nationally recognised qualification (the Diploma of Leadership and Management); and
- a non-accredited option where you complete the program (also knows as the Emerging Leaders in Agriculture, Technology and Enterprise program) at a reduced cost, resulting in a Certificate of Merit. Further details are below.
Option 1. On successful completion of all three blocks of this program participants will be awarded a Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51918). Participants who complete one or two blocks of the program, rather than all three blocks, will receive a Statement of Attainment for units successfully completed. Total cost of course is $3,750 (or $1,250 per block).
Option 2. On successful completion of all three blocks of the Emerging Leaders in Agriculture, Technology and Enterprise program, participants will be receive a Certificate of Merit. Blocks can be attended individually as skills-modules or combined as a whole leadership and management course. Participants then have the option to complete post-course assessments to achieve competency in the Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51918) within 12 months. Assessments cost $100 per unit and can be completed for the full qualification of twelve units, or partial completion of selected units. Total cost of program is $2997 (or $999 per block).
Course will be delivered over three blocks (3.5 days per week for each block):
- Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 8am - 5pm
- Friday: 8am - 12pm
Experienced managers, emerging leaders, new managers within agricultural enterprises and technical managers moving into people management roles seeking to enhance existing skills.
One World Learning
RTO Code: 52129
This program will be delivered over three blocks (3.5 days per week). 1. 28 July-31 July 2020; 2. 25 August-28 August 2020; and 3. 22 September-25 September 2020
- High level language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Exposure to agribusiness technology
- Business/management/supervisory/team leader experience
Advanced Diploma in Business or Management
$3,750 full qualification, or $1,250 per block. OR $2,997 non-accredited program, or $999 per block. Course tuition and learning resources only. Refunds: Substitutes are acceptable prior to course commencement. No pro rata refunds permitted.
Muresk Institute offers a variety of accommodation with shared facilities (bathrooms and lounge/common rooms).
Phone 1300 994 031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to reserve your accommodation.
Register your interest in this course via the 'register now' button at the top of this page.
T: 9690 1556
The above information is correct at the time of publishing however may be subject to change.
Catch up on the latest industry advances, register your interest today!