Biosecurity and Animal Health Update (FREE event)
Organised by Zagro Australia, the Biosecurity and Animal Health Update is a free half day event open to all stakeholders in the agricultural industry that will cover industry biosecurity recommendations, improving herd health and the most up to date research in the field.
A series of presentations will be followed by a panel Q&A with the morning’s key speakers, where you can ask questions of industry leaders including noted producer and Merino breeder, Ray Lewis of Lewisdale Stud, Wickepin.
- Dr Tom Clune, Murdoch University
- Dr Rod Thompson, Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development
- Dr Tracey Thornton, Heartlands Veterinary Hospital
- Steve Wainewright, Muresk Farm Supervisor
* Registrations from 8.30am
* Presentations from 9am to 12.30pm
* Morning tea is included
All stakeholders in the agricultural industry.
Muresk Institute offers a variety of accommodation with shared facilities (bathrooms and lounge/common rooms).
Phone 1300 994 031 or email email@example.com for more information and to reserve your accommodation.
T: 0429 922 393
The above information is correct at the time of publishing however may be subject to change.
Catch up on the latest industry advances, register your interest today!