WAFarmers Bootcamp to Employment
The WAFarmers Bootcamp to Employment is a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
This three day program gives school leavers and young people a chance to demonstrate their skills, aptitude and enthusiasm for employment in the tech-based agricultural machinery industry.
You will meet leading machinery industry specialists and develop your employability skills such as team work, communication and developing initiative. You can fine tune your CV and obtain a graded skills passport along the way.
You will also gain experience in flying a drone, operating precision control technology, learning more about machinery application for agronomy and understanding data based decision making.
The Bootcamp culminates in a ‘meet and greet’ opportunity for you to pitch your skills and enthusiasm to machinery businesses who are looking to employ quality employees and apprentices.
Applications are essential as places are limited.
Continue reading for application instructions, or for more information on the program and key dates please visit the event page.
School leavers and young people wanting to enter the farm mechanisation industry, have an aptitude for technology and are willing to live/work in a regional area.
- be at least 16 years of age and completed Year 12;
- be willing to live and work in a regional town;
- have pre-existing knowledge of agricultural machinery application for agronomy;
- demonstrate aptitude or interest in technology and/or data management;
- have a ‘can do’ attitude; and
- complete an application form and an interview.
Potential apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities for successful applicants if offered by an employer.
Muresk Institute offers a variety of accommodation with shared facilities (bathrooms and lounge/common rooms).
Phone 1300 994 031 or email email@example.com for more information and to reserve your accommodation.
- Register your interest in the WAFarmers Bootcamp to Employment via the 'register now' button at the top of this page.
- You will be sent an application form which includes a questionnaire and request for a testimonial/reference.
- Complete and return your application form early to avoid disappointment – Applications close at 5pm on 30 April 2020.
- Applications will be shortlisted and applicants will be selected following an interview. For selection key dates visit the event page.
Note: Application does not guarantee a place. Applicants will be assessed for suitability and must meet the above eligibility criteria.
T: 9690 1556
The above information is correct at the time of publishing however may be subject to change.
Catch up on the latest industry advances, register your interest today!