Muresk Institute’s 2017 training and education program has officially started with a diverse range of courses on offer.
Whether you are keen to build on existing skills and knowledge through an industry led short course, or you want to open the door to new career opportunities through the completion of a Certificate or Diploma level course – there is something for everyone.
The 2017 program includes a wide range of agriculture related courses including project management, health and safety, handling chemicals, chainsaws, drones, fencing, animals and livestock, first aid, grain processing, horticulture and more.
Short courses commencing soon:
• Farm Chemicals – AusChem Accreditation (Risk Management and Pesticide Use)
• Operate Quad Bikes (ATVs)
• Health and Safety (OHS)
• Low Stress Livestock Handling
View all industry short courses or download a copy of the short course calendar (PDF).
Other courses commencing soon:
• Summer School Program
• Certificate II in Animal Studies
• Certificate III in Agriculture
• Bachelor of Agricultural Business Management
• Integrated Diploma Program (Diploma of Agriculture AHC50110)
View course details.
Get in touch with the Muresk Institute and explore your options today.